|Praises, no criticism|
|Some praise, no criticism|
|Praises, some criticism|
|Criticism, some praise|
Note: Ratings are based on company record, including parent companies.
They are not a comment on the product itself.
|Outstanding Product Feature|
|Animal Ingredients Alert|
|The Guide > Food & Drink > Biscuits & Snacks > Muesli Bars|
This product type is likely to contain antioxidants (additive numbers 310 - 385), can be associated with a range of food intolerance reactions such as irritability, restlessness and difficulty falling asleep; mood swings, anxiety, and depression. Antioxidants are commonly found in oils and fats, baked goods, muesli and snack bars, biscuits and peanut butter. [Fedup]
- Avoid 310, 311, 312, 319, 320, 321, 385.
- See the Chemical Maze app and book to instantly identify food additives with ease. Comprehensive food additive information at your fingertips. [The Chemical Maze]
- For food additives derived from animal products. [VNV]
- See safe food additive alternatives. [Fedup]
Excessive consumption of sugars can contribute to obesity and type II diabetes, weaken your immune systems and increase your risk of cancer. Find out more about how much is too much and the Glycaemic Index. [The Food Investigators]
- Use the FoodSwitch app to scan barcodes of packaged foods to find the fat, saturated fat, salt, and sugar content. Colour-coded, easy-to-interpret nutritional information for more than 28,500 products. [FoodSwitch]
May contain honey (Information compiled by Aduki)