2XU (pronounced two times you) was founded in 2005 by Clyde Davenport, James Hunt (triathlete) and Aidan Clarke. Compression and fitness garments were designed and developed for triathlon, running, swimming and cycling. Maternity and post natal compression garments are also available. Products are distributed in 71 countries. L Catterton Asia bought a 40% stake in 2013, and the remaining 60% in 2018.
|2XU Pty Ltd||AUS||website|
| L Catterton Asia
owns 100% of 2XU Pty Ltd
| L Catterton Management Ltd
owns 100% of L Catterton Asia
| » LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SA
owns 40% of L Catterton Management Ltd
|2XU Pty Ltd|
|No assessment data currently available for 2XU Pty Ltd|
|L Catterton Asia|
In 2020, L Catterton Asia-owned company Seafolly went into administration, and was bought by L Catterton Asia. While still in administration, Seafolly bought swimwear rival Jets. An unnamed source told AFR that L Catterton had driven the business into the ground and made hundreds of its workers redundant, and was now buying it back "for cents on the dollar". The source also expressed concern that the administration process was merely a formality and that the restructure had already been agreed on before the business went down.
Source: Inside Retail (2020)
|L Catterton Management Ltd|
This company is 40% owned by LVMH, which has several criticisms and an overall Shop Ethical rating of 'F'.
Source: Shop Ethical (2020)
UNPRI is a set of six principles direct institutional investors may adopt to consider environmental, social and corporate governance issues when investing. UNPRI is a voluntary agreement.
Source: UNPRI (2020)
|Revenue||150 million AUD (2015)|
|Address||243 Burwood Rd, Hawthorn, VIC, 3122, Australia|
|Phone||03 9819 9700|
Products / Brands2XU