Established in 1996 with the launch of Aunt Betty's steamed puddings. In 2006 Old Fashioned Foods acquired iconic NZ food company, Hansells. In April 2010, Old Fashioned Foods changed its company name to Hansells Food Group Limited. One of NZ's major food exporters. Acquired by Walter & Wild in 2018
|Hansells Food Group Ltd||NZL||website|
| Walter & Wild Ltd
owns 100% of Hansells Food Group Ltd
In 2017-18 New Zealand's richest man Graeme Hart and his son Harry purchased three NZ food companies. Hubbards, Hansells and Gregg's sauces are now part of this new Hart vehicle: Walter & Wild (formerly HFG Group). Acquired NZ ice cream company Emerald Foods in 2021. Harry owns 33% and his father Graham owns the remaining 67%.
|Hansells Food Group Ltd|
Some, but not necessarily all, of this company's spreads are palm oil free. For more details, follow the link to see Borneo Orangutan Survival Australia's list of products which manufacturers have told them are palm oil free or contain segregated certified sustainable palm oil.
Source: BOS Australia (2020)
|Walter & Wild Ltd|
|No assessment data currently available for Walter & Wild Ltd|
|Address||17 Botha Rd, Penrose, Auckland, New Zealand|