Heating and cooling systems
70% owned by the Saccone and Dalla Bona families, with Italian private equity firm Alto Partners owning the remaining 30%. Products are made in Italy and sold in 45 countries worldwide.
|Olimpia Splendid SpA||ITA||website|
|Olimpia Splendid SpA|
This company has sustainability claims on its website, mainly in the area of product design.
Source: company website (2021)
|Subsidiaries||Olimpia Splendid Australia Pty Ltd
Heating and cooling
Products are made in Italy.
Products / BrandsOlimpia Splendid Australia
Noirot Heating & Cooling